Friday, January 3, 2014

New year, new look!



It's a new year, so it's time to update the look of this blog! I don't know about you, but the all-black background was a tad bit boring, and a makeover was long overdue. Thanks to my friend Will for finding some awesome-looking goth imagery to make this place look a little more “me”. If you haven't checked out his blog, go ahead and pay him a visit!

Speaking of new blogs you might want to visit...my friend Craig has also started his new blog, for all things related to movies. If you are a movie buff, or just someone who needs a place to find good film references, this is the place for you!

Hope you all like the new look; feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think or if you have any ideas of your own. I always like hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment