Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hump Day Hot Ticket: Serenity “My Final Chapter”

Serenity band photo

My second week of this feature, and this installment is a good one! (Well, I would like to think all of my picks are good ones, but I am particularly pleased with this one.)

I only discovered the Austrian symphonic metal band Serenity about a year ago, but I instantly adored their music and they have quickly become a regular staple on my playlist. Their new album, Codex Atlanticus, is a concept album chronicling the life of Leonardo da Vinci (which goes perfectly with symphonic metal, right?). The band has released a lyric video and two conceptual videos to promote the album already, and last week the band premiered their latest video, “My Final Chapter”. It's a beautiful ballad set to black-and-white footage of the band in a wooded area.

And a huge thanks to Georg Neuhauser, Serenity's vocalist, who was kind enough to allow me to share it with all of you.

So without further ado, here is this week's Hot Ticket. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment